Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm Having a Sale!

Shop at MsBelle now through Sunday, May 31st, and receive 10% off your entire purchase! Discount will be applied after purchase and refunded via PayPal. If you choose to pay with a money order, simply contact me prior to sending your payment and I will let you know the discounted amount. I hope to see you there!

There are some new pieces in the shop and more still to come. The discount will apply to all items so if you've had your eye on something, even if it has sold, now is the time to ask about it and get it reserved! Just contact me via convo on Etsy and I may be able to recreate it. Custom orders are eligible for the discount as long as your purchase is made by midnight Sunday night.

Here are a few new things in my shop.

Smooth labradorite briolette necklace in sterling

Smooth labradorite briolette necklace in sterling


1 comment:

jelveh Designs said...

they are all so lovely...good luck with the sale...