Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hot Fun in the Summertime!


Hi everyone!
Summer's here and with it comes the heat,
the humidity,
and the ensuing storms.
storm clouds

storm coming

The good side to that is that storms also make for beautiful sunsets!
sunset

Sunset, June 24, 2011

My favorite flower has bloomed, the Star Gazer Lily.
Star gazer lily

And blueberries are in season!
I love this time of year

Can't forget the summertime activities.
dive

float

Lots of fun was had in the neighborhood
on the recent Fourth of July holiday.
sparkler

sparkler

fireworks

sparkler

fireworks

Things are in full swing here for the summer.
Hopefully in a couple of more weeks, we will be in the mountains!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have added a few new items to both my ArtFire shop
and my Etsy shop.
The big difference between the two is the
Free Shipping in my ArtFire shop!
So come and have a peek!
Some items may have already sold, but feel free to look around.
You might find something you like!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great summer everyone!

4 comments:

Rose said...

I love summertime. Your pictures are lovely! Especially those featuring your lovely jewelry!!!

Happy summer!!!

Al said...

Wow... love your photos Ginger!! Very summery. :)

xoxo,
ak

jocodeane said...

Hiya MsBelle,
I stopped by from the august break meme.
I like your photographs very much: the sparklers are so special. And your clouds. I love clouds.
I started getting ready for the August Break. See you there.

msbelle said...

Hi there! So happy you stopped by my blog! I'll have to get myself ready to do the August Break, but I'm looking forward to it!