Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Pieces in My Shop

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I've added just a few new pieces in my shop.

I have some gorgeous smokey quartz twisted spiral briolette earrings in goldfill. There are at least 2 of these available, possibly more if I can get more briolettes.

sized for blog


These are some really, really lovely light aqua chalcedony in a puffed diamond shape. They just glow! These are also in goldfill. There are at least 3 pairs available in this style.

sized for blog


The last thing I have added is a pair of pretty coin pearl and amethyst marquise briolette earrings in sterling. These are so elegant. There's only one pair of these available!

sized for blog


And last Thursday to my surprise I was on Etsy's front page!!
11.13.08

Etsy Front Page 11.13.08

I can't thank the curator of this treasury enough for including me in her list!
Thank you so much PrettyinPoisies!

That's it for now. I hope everyone is well and has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Pretty, pretty pieces...my fav is the light aqua chalcedony...I just love the color and your photos are fantastic!