Monday, November 30, 2009

One Day Sale Plus Indie Icing Feature!

This morning I was honored to find my amethyst rondelle necklace featured on the IndieIcing,com blog in their Mini Monday article! Thank you so much to IndieIcing for choosing me to be a part of your feature! It is greatly appreciated!


PLUS...

For today only, Cyber Monday, I have discounted a select group of items at 25% off their regular price! And today is also the last day for Free Worldwide Shipping on all items in my shop, so hurry in now for some really great savings on these beautiful pieces! (Items in reduced section cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon.)

(Don't forget to become a Facebook Fan and enter your code upon checkout for the discount on all other regularly priced items!)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Happy Cyber Monday!

1 comment:

ShinyAdornments said...

Very cool that you were featured.
:-)