Friday, December 11, 2009

Last Sale of the Year!

Well, Christmas is almost here folks! Another year has flown by and I don't know where it went! I haven't even begun my gift shopping yet so I'll be scrambling for presents when I do find the time to get it done. But for all of you who are smart and are purchasing gifts now...I'm having a sale!

Free **WORLDWIDE** shipping
plus 15% off all items
now through Sunday,
December 13th.

(Sale ends at midnight Eastern time.)

I also have some new items coming to the shop over the weekend so keep an eye out. Here's a sneak peek at what will be coming.

This is just a portion of what I hope to get listed this weekend (if my eyes will let me!).

Take care everyone! I hope to see you in the shop. Come grab some deals while you can!

Until next time....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Update 12/11/09
I changed the free shipping offer to include worldwide shipping instead of only in the U.S.!

Thanks!

No comments: