Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Items in My Shop

I thought I'd pop in and let you know about a few new things in my shop. I still have more to list but with the boy out of school now, listing may be few and far between I'm afraid. I'll try to get as many things listed as I can in the next couple of weeks before we head to the mountains for the summer. (Yay!)

Dark whiskey quartz briolette in oxidized sterling
Whiskey quartz briolette earrings in oxidized sterling silver
Yummy color!

Smooth polished chrysoprase briolette with hand hammered circle in 14k goldfill
Chrysoprase smooth polished briolette and hammered circle necklace in goldfill
Such a pretty fresh green!

Prasiolite solitaire baguette necklace in sterling
Prasiolite (green amethyst quartz) baguette necklace in sterling
Limited edition, customer to choose length.

Crystal quartz puffed diamond necklace in sterling
Crystal quartz puffed diamond necklace in sterling
Also limited edition. Beautiful faceting!

Black tourmalinated quartz briolette earrings in sterling
Black tourmalinated quartz briolette earrings in sterling
Absolutely gorgeous stones!

Citrine faceted coin and textured domed disc necklace
Citrine faceted coin and textured domed disc necklace
Oxidized and highlighted sterling

Rose quartz briolette leverback earrings in sterling
Rose quartz briolette leverback earrings
Such a lovely blush pink


And here's what's to come

Look for these in my shop in the next couple of weeks!

~~~~~

I'm really enjoying my new dapping block and punch set.
So far it's a whole lot of fun!

I'm loving my new texture hammers too. They're turning out to be major fun! Lots of possibilites. I'm hoping to get a few more somewhere down the line. Kevin's little play hammer provides a really wonderful texture that I just adore. It's a real hammer, just in minature form. He's beaten and banged it against so many things (including rock) that it's gotten quite a rough surface on the head producing quite a unique and interesting pattern. Thanks a lot Kevin for letting me use it!

Well I'd better skidaddle out of here. I have lots of work to do tomorrow.

Hope you have a great day!

Until next time....

No comments: