Thursday, March 15, 2007

Gone International

I made my first international sale this past week. I shipped a package with two pairs of earrings all the way to Malaysia!! How cool is that?! I was so excited and nervous all at the same time. But it went just fine at the post office so I had nothing to worry about. The customer was very friendly and spoke excellent English. Can everybody speak English?? Anyway, I can't wait to hear how she likes them and if they got there all right! She bought the copper pearl earrings above and the wine pearl and hill tribe earrings I did just last week! Now my niece wants a pair just like the wine ones!

***

I am in another treasury list today. I always go check out the lists in the treasury and when you see a little gold star beside one that means you are listed in it! There it was. And below is a picture of the treasury. It was by intrepidsoulmate of Etsy. She added my blue crystal threaders to her list. Thank you intrepid!


***

"WHAT'S HE TRYING TO DO, KILL ME?!"

We went to the park today, Kevin and me. He played and played. It was gorgeous out today. We were there for over 2 hours. (Boy am I feeling my knee now.) He did every single thing you could do at the park and then some.

At one point he fell and his arm got stepped on by another little boy (but he was ok). He gets so melodramtic when something happens to him. It's funny to see him react. He said, "what was he trying to do, kill me?" I got so tickled but he was crying so I couldn't laugh. I had to play nurse to his teeny boo-boo and comfort him. I told him that the little boy felt bad about stepping on his arm and explained why he shouldn't say things like that when it was an accident! He got over it!


Well, that's it for now. I hope to make some new things to show you very soon!

Until next time....

No comments: