Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Just a quick note to say Happy Mother's Day to everyone who is a mother. I'll be going to see my mom this weekend and I hope you all see or talk to you moms this Sunday.

I thought I'd post this picture because I think it's one of the cutest pictures ever of Kevin when he was a baby. I thought I'd share it with you all. You can see how much he has changed. He still has those eyes though.

looker

Kevin

Well, I'm off!! Hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, the eyes!!!!

Starry Designs said...

He's such a sweet boy. Happy Mother's Day! :)

Unknown said...

Hi!
Happy Mother's Day!

I love Kevin's hair long, he's so cool (and precious, and smart, and thoughtful, and kind... you have a lot to celebrate today!)

Unknown said...

happy mother's day.

mr. cutie pie kevin is so adorable. i love to look at the age progression of the boys. but, i still get tears in my eyes when looking.

SilverMonk said...

Happy mother's day!

Kevin is so cool!

I love to look at the photos when they were young, you can really step back and enjoy!

AnnieRoso said...

He's a little dreamboat, that's for sure! I looked through some old photos of my kids too. It's amazing to see how you actually can see what they're going to look like...in retrospect. If that makes sense. :-S

diary of a cellist said...

He reminds me of a young Ewan Mcgregor in Star Wars :) Happy Mother's Day Ginger.

BetteJo said...

That's one fine young man you have there!
Hope you had a terrific Mother's Day!