Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Have You Played?

Flickr game mosaic

Have you played yet? I just discovered this Flickr game and thought I'd give it a go since it looked interesting and fun.

How to do it:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker and make a cool mosaic to put on your blog or flickr. Simple enough!

The questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

Try it! It was interesting. You end up with a really cool mosaic that tells the world a little bit about you. Let me know if you try it. I want to come see!

Have fun!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun!!! I tried it!

Unknown said...

I have to reread your post because I can't stop looking at the photo of the mousse in the middle.

diary of a cellist said...

I played I played!! :) Fun! Thanks.

Amanda said...

How neat!!! I'm gonna go play now!

Amanda said...

Help Ginger! I've tried it TWICE!!! I've even linked the mosaic to my Flickr...only to go to my Flickr and NOT see it there. How do I get the actual mosaic to save as a picture so I can upload it to my blog? I have the credit info in html saved on my blog...but not the picture. I go back and all the pics are gone now!

Amanda said...

Ok, I got it!!!!

AnnieRoso said...

I did this a while ago, but I didn't make the cool mosaic (the questions were a little different too; you have more of them). You can check it out here: http://beadifulthings.blogspot.com/2008/05/thousand-words.html. I'm going to amend mine to include the questions yours has that mine didn't! :-)

Allison said...

mmmmmmmmm biscuits and sausage gravy!! I was confused by the celebrity crush picture until I looked at it through flickr.

Nicely done! Different from the one I did a long time ago.. Maybe I should try it out.

stacey said...

hmmm...
that does sound interesting.
i will have to try when its not bedtime.

Cindie said...

Yay! What a fun toy! I put mine up on my blog - - check mine out - - It is funny how the answers to the questions, don't always match the picture that you choose, yet they are still a part of who you are...