Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I thought I had better pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas now since this week is going to be so busy! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a terrific new year ahead!

~~~

Today I received an early Christmas present of sorts by hitting 500 sales in my Etsy shop!! Thank you so much to each and every one of you who shopped with me this past year. I appreciate you all and hope to see you again next year!

500 sales!!

~~~

I will leave you with a new set that will be coming to my shop soon. I don't know when I will get it listed, but I wanted to show it to you. It consists of earrings and a necklace using stunning AAA quality green amethyst fancy briolettes (prasiolite), all in solid 18K gold. Each briolette is wrapped in 18K gold wire which I thought was fitting for these gorgeous stones. I also made the earwires for the earrings, hammering them lightly. The necklace has a larger focal briolette as the pendant and is on an 18K gold chain.


These are truly beautiful stones with perfect clarity, gorgeous faceting, and such a unique cut and shape. I've had them for a while and am finally doing them justice (I hope). This is a one-of-a-kind set that I won't break up unless absolutely forced to. I've not seen another set in this shape and quality and I'd hate for them to go to different homes. If at all possible I'd like them to stay together. They just need to stay together, don't you think?

~~~

Well, happy holidays everyone!! See you soon!

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Stoppong by to wish you and your family and Merry, Merry Christmas!

SilverMonk said...

Congrats on the 500 sales!
That is amazing!

Amanda said...

super fabulous set Ginger!!! What a fun and unique shape/cut of green amethyst!

Congrats on hitting 500!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.