Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Feature and New Items

Today I discovered that my large 18k hoops were featured on this beautiful blog by photographer Julie Magers Soulen.


Thank you so much Julie! 
I really appreciate being included in your Friday Features! 

Julie is a very talented photographer. I love her Etsy shop. It's filled with spectacular photographs just ready to be framed and hung on your wall. Go check it out!

~~~~~

New Items Coming!

For most of the month of February I battled a pretty rough sinus infection. I finally kicked it only to have Kevin come down with it (as well as ear infections in both ears). Thank goodness for Amoxicillin for both of us! 

Needless to say, I didn't get very many new pieces listed in my Etsy shop as a result of being sick, but I  have some new items coming to my shop in the near future. Here's a sneak peek for you!

(top left) Kyanite briolette and hammered disc necklace; 
(top right) Pink mystic topaz briolette and textured disc necklace;
(bottom left) Smoky quartz baguette necklace in sterling;
(bottom right) Labradorite smooth briolette necklace in oxidized sterling.

Moss aquamarine onion briolette necklace and earrings in goldfill

(top left)Lemon quartz marquise briolette earrings in sterling;
(bottm left) Purple hydrothermal quartz marquise earrings in goldfill;
(right) Lemon topaz twisted spiral briolette earrings in sterling.



(top left) Blue hydrothermal quartz briolette earrings in goldfill;
(top right) Lemon topaz briolette earrings in sterling;

(bottom left) Citrine twisted spiral earrings in sterling;
(bottom right) Amethyst briolette earrings in oxidized sterling.

And already in my shop are these beautiful prehnite onion briolette earrings and necklace.
They're just waiting for their new owner!


They're not being sold as a set but are separate listings. I really do hope they will be purchased together though since they're such beautifully matched briolettes.

~~~~~

That's it for now. I hope everyone is staying warm and that the spring thaws begin soon for all of us! 

I'll leave you with my little Olympian on the ice!

After watching Apolo Ohno skate in the Olympics, he just had to try ice skating. He's really enjoying it!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for the mention!! I appreciate it! I love the "Smoky quartz baguette necklace" and can't wait to see your listing.

Thanks again!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

Waterrose said...

You have a lovely blog and thank you for commenting...and I know Satori will love all of the mail she gets!