Monday, May 28, 2007

Come Join the Ring!

There is something new and very, very cool for all you Etsy Moms out there!! A new Etsy Street Team and Yahoo group has formed (of which I am a proud member) for moms who sell on Etsy. It doesn't matter if you are a SAHM, WAHM, or a mom who works outside the house. It doesn't even matter if your kids are grown! As long as you are a mom and you sell on Etsy, this is the group for you!



Come on! Join the ring!! You can find the ringsurf link to the left in the sidebar that will take you to the group's blog and a Yahoo group button as well that you can click on to join. So what are you waiting for?!! :)

6 comments:

Candace said...

Awesome...I'll check that out soon. Maybe I'll get tips on finding motivation, while taking care of the little ones. LOL Thanks for sharing.

maia (glassbeach) said...

I'll have to check it out, too!

Kirsten said...

Thanks for posting it! Now if I could just figure out a few of the ringsurf blips...

BellaColle said...

Awsome! I'm a member... didn't know there was a blog? COOL! Will check it out.

AnnieRoso said...

Wheee! Everywhere I go I see your friendly face, Ginger! Now if only we had the time to wade through all the Yahoo Digests we keep getting, huh?

suchprettycolors said...

yay, Etsymoms! :)