Thursday, May 3, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again...Twice!!

Well, this is interesting! I've been tagged twice: once by Sylvia Vincent and again by MissFickleMedia! How cool is that?! I love playing tag. But since Sylvia tagged me first I'll play by her rules:

Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself

People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog

Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names

Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog


OK, so here goes....


1) I've lived in five different states: NC, TN, GA, VA, and MD.

2) I worked construction with my brother-in-law back in the 1980s. That was the first and last tan I ever had.

3) I used to want to be a singer/songwriter. When I was a teenager I would sit in my room and sing to the top of my lungs to Linda Ronstadt, pretending I was on stage.

4) I saw Emerson, Lake & Palmer in concert three times in the 1970s. Got their autograph once! I was heavy into ELP.

5) I still have a collection of Breyer horses from when I was a kid. I have a big laundry basket full of them that my mom thankfully kept. I played and played with them as a kid and now Kevin plays with them too. I guess they are heirlooms!

6) I can remember watching Secretariat win the all three races of the Triple Crown and I cried when he died (as well as Barbaro).

7) While riding a Greyhound bus back from Memphis to Knoxville in the early 80s, I sat beside a guy who was a member of the Australian soccer team. He was a very nice guy and later sent me pictures of his travels throughout the US. I still remember his name and the conversation we had on the bus. Since then I've wanted to visit Australia, he made it sound so nice.


OK, here is who I'm tagging:

Rani of Bintang Jewelry
Such Pretty Colors
Isis of PaperFlowerGirl
Stacey of WildflowerDesigns
Beadiful Things
Simone Walsh
Kristen of KnitSteel

Until next time....

7 comments:

suchprettycolors said...

haha, Linda Ronstadt, me, too! We had her Greatest Hits on 8-track. I recently repurchased it and put it on my IPod, so my son can have the same experience. ;P

great list, and
thanks for tagging me!

Steph said...

Oh, I just love these lists!

(and I am so relieved that you did not tag all the people I am planning to tag - these tags are starting to go in circles!)

Unknown said...

update this to read tagged three times.


have a great day.

misti :)

Unknown said...

Circles indeed!
I am happy to read your tagged list!
You, fascinating woman you!

Kirsten said...

I just got back from teaching a workshop, and now I see the tag. I'll try to put it into the next blog entry.

BellaColle said...

Love your lists! running out of ideas yet?lol!
You like to play...that's cool!

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

I saw Linda Ronstadt in concert when I was 11 or 12, can't remember! It was great! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment on my work!

I've bookmarked your blog and will be back.